This article is not up to the Wiki's standards and should be revised to conform.
Error!404 is a core entity in Alphatale and is the supposed Ancestor of Error!Sans, alongside being the self-proclaimed 'God of The Multiverse'.
- 1 Backstory
- 2 Puppet Series/Error and 404 adventures
- 3 Personality
- 4 Appearance
- 5 Relationships
- 6 Powers
- 7 Transformations
- 8 Puppet Master Form
- 9 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y
- 10 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y.6.6.6(B666)
- 11 Just404/J.404
- 12 Mission
- 13 Henchmen
- 14 Sightings/Rumors
- 15 Trivia
- 16 Gallery
He had won the battle, but at what cost? He had become a very corrupted monster and had gone insane, thinking of the most darkest deeds. Error404 hid away in a special part of the Anti-Void that only he can access called the Mainframe/The outer wall. It is a place where he can see all activity in and out of the Anti-Void. He has been there ever since, never to be in contact with other AUs, slowly driving himself more and more insane with grief in his isolation, only accompanied by one other.
Puppet Series/Error and 404 adventures
AlphaTale: A New Puppet Book 2 =Coming soon=
Silent, Error404 prefers to show his true intentions at first, no longer having much of a reason to hide them. A master manipulator, he has developed so much to the point he can perfect a poker face. At first glance, Error404 comes off as a sociopathic experimenter, working in the background to deal with everything he considers a bother. The slightest grudge, he'll take the most exaggerated response. A permanent solution to a temporary problem.
However, that isn't truly Error404. Error404 retains his sadness, yet instead commonly turns it into sternness, usually being a reason for his intimidating posture. Despite his notoriety as a formal sociopath, in person he comes off as a pure brute, always dominating the situation anytime he's present, always knowing what to say and always being the one on top. Error404 has a complete god complex, yet he truly isn't a bad person. All he wants is a happy ending, yet he will go to desperate measures for so, even to the point of giving others a bad ending. His aspirations for regaining Alphatale are stronger than ever, and he will accomplish it.
He loves to be alone, talking to Alpha of how his day is. He doesn't believe that Alpha is alive, yet he always pretends to personally vent his mood out, just to not lash out. Because you do NOT want to see him lashing out.
The link below will send you to the channel where Error404's Voice Actor is:
Quirks and small things
404 has been in the entire Mainframe now, making him the first being to ever be fully connected to the Mainframe that wasn't born from it.
404 had taken the manipulation tactics from his late mother, being able to fake any given emotion if he felt the need to do so. He can quickly respond to anything without a hint of fear in his tone.
404 had a large tendency to talk to himself when alone. However, maybe it isn't himself he's talking to after all. Perhaps it's someone else?
404 wears a long white coat, dawning a black shirt with a blue V-like shape at the bottom, and black pants as well along with white socks too. His fur has been recoloured to be blue with white stripes once again. 404's bone color pallete is mostly white, blue, and black. 404's right arm is completely black while the other is normal with his standard color pallet.
- Mystery Man: When Error!404 had been in his early days of the Mainframe, he had conversed a lot with a single entity. This entity was Osiris, basically his trauma demon brought to life. Eventually, Osiris once told Error!404 of a strange figure that went by the name of 'The Man of Mysteries'. This being had supposedly been a true being born from the void! Although, Osiris wasn't right, all he knew was he was from the Void.
- Error!Sans: 404's developed a strange bond with Error, although his intentions haven't been clouded by his role as a mentor for Error. The two have had their fair shares of arguments, yet in the very end, despite how much Error and 404 had been in distaste for one another, they end up having eachothers backs when the time is necessary.
- King.M: King.M was created by 404 as a cover-up and is used as a pawn. King.M has lots of resentment towards 404 and vice versa, but the two have had their share of moments as well. The two have a passive-aggressive like relationship.
- Alpha!Chara: 404 and Alpha!Chara in the past had a very serious relationship finding each other one day in Hotland, they had some Ice cream and started getting closer from there.They spent over 4 years together and we're thinking of making each official until the siren went off. 404 has never forgotten Chara and refuses to date or grow romantically close with anyone for they only have the eyes for Chara.
- Ink!Sans: 404 once wanted Ink instead of Error!Sans, but now only sees him as an obstacle. Although a great vessel and amazing killing and working machine, 404 can't risk ink due to his unpredictability
- Astral Mother: a pest and a terrible excuse for a parent.
- Infected: He has a bleeding hatred towards Infected that I don't think words can describe. Too, too many words to put here I promise.
- Loading: Seeks to stripe 404 of his Multiverse energy and the two have been at blows for a while now.
- Abyss!Sans: an annoying protector of AUs that constantly likes to get in his way. 404 has tried countless times to try to venture into the Abyss but with Abyss!Sans has found little success. Abyss and 404 have come to many blows and Abyss has always managed to escape with his life thankfully, but with 404 stalking his back and messing with the Abyss, it can be difficult to keep things together.
- CORE!Frisk: 404 finds Core!Frisk interesting, though they're the previous introduction didn't go well once 404 introduced himself in person he and Core got along just fine, He kept his motives and plans away from Core. Core and 404 grew close, but not too close for 404 feared to grow too attached to them.
The most powerful variant of the Blue SOUL Alteration, allowing 404 to move any object, alive or dead, from a distance of 500m. He may also use this ability to completely collapse the SOUL if used on an alive being, resulting in an instant kill. He also uses this for Mind Manipulation.
404 can take complete control of others' SOUL's, allowing him to alter, distort and warp their mind to think various things, commonly using this method to force others into serving him.
From 404's long lasting time in the multiverse, he knows almost everything of it.
Powerful Blasters designed by The Astral Mother herself, able to destroy almost anything that it is fired at. The Damage Rating was 100, yet from his advancements in the Multiverse, alongside the upgrades from the Mainframe, it now stands at 750.
Fires a blast from his fingers that will kill anything and anyone who has god-like code or unordinary code from a regular AU character.
God Ray first shot
The First shot paralyzes the foe keeping them in a still and forever frozen position until the 2nd shot has landed.
God Ray 2nd shot
This final shot takes the time it has and kills the opponent once it's made contact.
This Ability is used when Error404 is either killed or takes to much damage. When he has taken to much damage or is killed he will begin to scatter his code in the ground and will then delete himself from the world. After that, the particles Error404 left behind will gather code from the world and then return to Error404's lair and reanimate 404 from the resources they took.
This ability is an automatic, only caused from Error404 entering a void. Upon him entering a void that isn't an anti-void and/or the Mainframe, the amounts of stray data in the area will begin to rapidly vibrate, rumbling and possibly even collapsing the void.
404 has gained immense strength from both training and from the Mainframe, allowing him to carry as much as 222,900 tons.
404 has speeds so fast he can go up to 754mph, just below the speed of sound. This allows for him to mix it with his strength, throwing a punch so powerful and fast that it could shatter the sound barrier.
404 can form a whip-like beam of light directly from the Mainframe itself, which can reach lengths of the Empire State Building.
404's SOUL is deflective against any form of attack, making his critical hits only ones that are physical.
404 can manipulate the very air, turning the particles into small pixels, allowing him to form things out of any physical material. He can also use this on himself as a substitute to teleportation.
404 has the ability to transform his SOUL into one of pure fear, where his colour palette goes from white to black and from blue to orange. This sets fear into any being with a SOUL.
Puppet Master Form
This form is activated when Error!Sans merges with Error404, and he will only do so when 404 needs major assistance. This Form is Highly Dangerous, possibly the only Form 404 can control. 404 in this form has full control of his and Error's abilities and even some new ones that combine the two. This new form isn't just strong though, This form Gives 404 ungodly Speed and incredible damage output to a whopping 190,990 dg per millisecond. And he moves at speeds faster than the speed of light...even as fast if not close to that of the Butterfly transformation's speed. This form also has an intense healing factor completely denying death itself to where it can heal just about any wound or form of damage it takes in battle.
These new form of Cables have been fused with 404's Powers and Error's, The Cables start red and blue chasing down the target and once latched onto something or someone Blue Master is then initiated with the color Blue and Red mixing into Black forcing the Object or person into a forced state of binding. And the final kill is when the black cables crush the opponent into dust using Blue mastery as a type of heavy gravity crushing the opponent with sheer strength.
The Butterfly transformation is the only transformation that 404 has no control over. This transformation is only attainable to 404 onlyThe Transformation is activated when 404 is close to death or in moments of massive distress and the multiverse reacts to this as if it's death itself. The Multiverse than proceeds to direct all of its energy and code to its dying bit (404) and then that bit becomes the Multiverse itself for along as it is in danger. this major power boost allows 404 to destroy anything in his path and gives him full control of existence itself. This form is strong and godlike in every form and in almost every way. This form can Kill with just a mere touch and can fly using its wings at such high speeds that give off the appearance of Teleportation. Its Dg output is so high that putting is here would take up the whole page so we'll just go with the fact that its instant death. Not only that, but the eyes on the wings shoot out high plasma lasers(these plasma lasers have unlimited superiority and power over Ultranova) more perfect and evolved forms of gaster beams so strong that they can go straight through Aus and other Galaxies with ease and still completely wipe them out.
There is one downside to this transformation, once it's finished defending itself the multiverse will take back All of its code with it. This means that once 404's fight is over, he will die instantly.
The form of BUTTERFLY is so potent and is so concentrated with code and pure energy that it's mere prescience of the user gives off waves of energy and code wherever 404 walks. The power of the
Multiverse takes a toll on the user, making them stronger. However, as the power increase, their lifespan begins to decrease.
This Form was featured in Chapter 1
Formed by Error and 404 during the events of Chapter 3 ButterFly666 is the Strongest being in the Multiverse and beyond. The Form has its price though. When the transformation is over, the multiverse will take all of the mainframe code back and will take the life of one of the two that was used to make. ButterFly666 wasn't shown enough to determine what it's full capability was but did demonstrate it's finishing attack MULTIVERSE MACHINE GUN.
An Attack so powerful that it killed an Unnameable and 2 other Beings along with it to truly demonstrating it's incredible power.
Introduced in chapter 7, J.404 is more of a demon then a transformation, coming out during 404's most weakest state of mind and darkest moment. J.404 is entirely different entity featuring his own personality separate from 404's and William's showing a more Sadistic and cruel like monster behavior dawning his catch phrase "No code, no soul" meaning he is just about unkillable. However his control over 404's body is only temporary since with William and 404 both fighting for control back J.404 only has a short period to be around ranging to possible 30 seconds to 3 whole hours.
J.404's powers turn 404's regular attacks into more extreme versions of his previous abilities, he's not above using his hands to fight either and without fear or a mind to break J.404 is very capable of going up against TransVoid like entities with little issue no doubt able to overpower quite a good number of them, since J.404 isn't a transformation and is just a different mindset this means he is also able to utilize 404's transformations aswell.
Error404 can no longer use this form, as Osiris has been split from him.
Working just like the God ray yet very much more dangerous, these beams shoot out of J.404's eyes and can track and follow J.404's targets anywhere so long as he can see them, once they hit the target both soul and the code of the individual are destroyed and erased completely.
Eyes of Belial
Gazing into 404's eyes for at least 5 seconds would send the most sane of people into a deep, deep fear that they could be paralysed by the very sight itself. It would even disturb the likes of Infected.
Error404's mission is to tear apart worlds and use the stray code to rebuild Alphatale from the ground up. He believes that the ends justify the means and that this is for the greater good. He believes that if Alphatale is reborn it will allow AUs to flourish and become better than what they are now, but thanks to his deal with Error sadly this will never be known for his deal was to help Error wipe out the rest of the AUs once Alphatale is finished.
After that's done, what happens between them from there is up in the air.
The Order is From the 1st/Best to the Last/Worse
Error404 has people he controls or they do his bidding because of his power.
These will be labeled from Controlled to Main
Controlled = Under Error404's 24hour Watch and never set free unless he says so.
Right Side = They have Free will, but they must do as he says and come to his side when he says so.
Main = These few Henchmen have their free will but still do what Error404 says just like with the right side Henchmen, but unlike them, the Main Henchmen are Error404's closest allies, so they can also help him make tough decisions and the main henchmen often can command the Right Side and The Controlled Henchmen to do their bidding.
There will be no adding to the list
- Error!Sans - Main
- Thought!Sans - Controlled
- Cyan!Sans - Right Side
- Syno!Sans - Controlled
- Nightmare - Right Side
- Killer - Controlled
- Geno says he once saw a weird-looking skeleton walking around, but when he went to talk to it, it fled into the darkness.
- Even though it can't talk, the Sanstrosity has seen Error404 but didn't interact with him for fear that he may be attacked.
- Ink!Sans has claimed and told Error!Sans that he saw a figure similar to him, but Error didn't listen and blew it off like Ink was trying to trick him.
- Undertale Frisk once told Sans that they saw another him wandering around the woods and fields of Snowdin and Waterfall.
- Rescuetale Gaster was taking pictures of wildlife when a white thing that resembled Sans came into view. Gaster was able to take a picture of the being before he vanished.
- S.T being the Judge seeks to eliminate him but he has only seen him once.
- What!Sans and Tahw!Sans has seen him, during a fight they were having.
- Hero Sans Thought He Saw A Suspicious, White Sans Walking around and gazing at him while he Was Fighting Dark!Sans
- Metroidtale Undyne barely caught a glimpse of Error 404 and tried to attack him with a swiftness type of super, homing missile, but Error 404 escaped before the missile could get to him.
- Negative!Sans told his brother once while he's exploring Horrortale, he found another him, but white. He didn't interact with him because he has a fear that it might attack him. He only sees him once.
- Floweytale Flowey has once claimed to have seen a strange, glitchy Sans once, he tried to take its SOUL but he found the vine he used to do so ripped out from his stem, after that he fled back to his AU.
- Inkmare once saw a Sans going around and assumed it was Error in cosplay, so he left it alone.
- Beta!Toriel once confused him for Crimson. The results weren't pretty.
- Echo Flowey saw him wandering around the Neutral Timeline once, but he disappeared before he had time to tell anybody.
- Killer saw some strange white sans while wandering around in Horrortale but when he tried to attack, it disappeared.
- VDash!Gadget at one point had to escape a collapsing Null Space Void which was caused by the appearance of a "White big-boned looking Error Skeleton with a white and blue hooded robe, black shirt and shorts, and blue shoes."
- Error404 once freaked Abyss out by manipulating the code of the Abyss.
- One day, as an Asgore was watering his flowers, he'd seen two glitchy skeletons discussing topics by his flower garden, and before he could even welcome them to drink tea, they'd already left.
- Error404 is a very rare Character to see, due to him being an absolute recluse. Then again, nobody probably wants to see the guy.
- Error404 likes to watch and collect Ink!Sans's drawings, which is why Ink makes so many because whenever he makes a new drawing it magically disappears.
- If Error were to for any reason touch Error404 while they were not in a calm state, they would end up bugging out the entire Multiverse.
- Error404 is the strongest member of the Error family.
- Error404 is so strong that he can make another Error!Sans if he so wishes to at the cost of his code.
- Error404 is the biological brother of Alpha!Sans.
- Error404, in a way, is the technical father of Error!Sans.
- Error404 loves to eat cookies.
- Error404 alone can beat all the deities with little to no difficulty and he could probably take on half of the multiverse, though he prefers to only fight directly when necessary.
- Error404, being the self-proclaimed 'God of The Multiverse', is the strongest Sans in the multiverse.
- Error404 is the only Sans strong enough to control and make Error and any other Powerful Sans his puppet with his Mind Manipulation, Examples: Ultra!Sans, Omega Sans, Ink!Sans, etc.
- Error404 isn't aware that his brother Alpha!Sans is alive, blinded by his own grief to the point he is ignorant of it.
- Error404 and Error have a very special secret.
- Error404 isn't bad entirely. Despite his cruel actions, in his mind he considers it justified, only doing it to bring his loved ones back, considering it his duty.
- Error404 hates pranks because they're childish and a waste of time to him.
- Error404's birthday is on the 20th of December.
- Error404 can take away an entire world and bring it into his realm. For example, imagine Jupiter where the moon is......Yea that's how big his realm is.
- Error404's Realm is a giant cliff side that leads into the very core of the Multiverse and has an endless ceiling covered with scenes of AUs, visions of those he has control over, and drawings that Ink had made.
- Error404's mother is known as The Astral Mother.
- Error404 is an extremely dangerous entity to come upon, and the only way to possibly win a battle against him would be to simply flee. There's no point trying to kill what can always return.
- 404's streaks of black lines on his face are scar marks that he'd made from his breakdown in the Anti-Void. The said marks were once so deep, they were able to have a whole finger stuck in them, yet they soon repaired to as much as they could by time.
- Error404 Sans can collapse the Null Space void simply by stepping foot on its realm.
- Error!404 was created by SHADIKAL15.
- His theme is made by Jinify - AKA AbyssSans199.