"It holds all the answers and all the questions, but most importantly...it is the problem "
Log 06: The Mainframe to my knowledge has been around for probably as long as the Multiverse has and could even be summed up to be the lifeblood of said Multiverse or it may be the lifeblood and source of all Multiverse's alike. [Redacted] Such possibilities are still in the works though of course. It holds many secrets to its power and mine as well, but such things must be explored through different means.
Log 11: I now know that this is the only pool into the Mainframe and that no other exists. But for some reason such knowledge tends to leave my brain, no doubt it's they're doing. The Mainframe appears to be always updating and never behind on itself as if it knows before a creator does when an Au is to be born, this truly is where the magic happens.
Log 17: [Redacted] these logs are getting worse and worse as I go on, I'm beginning to think if I have any more use for them.
Log 34: It may be that other things ly inside the pool of code, I do believe that other beings of some outer energy linger there far beyond my reach. I hopefully plan to make my venture into the Mainframe to gather more of an understanding.
Log 56: The Behavior of the mainframe is odd, it appears to be some sort of voice and can even be listed as being sentient. I do believe that the voices that Error hears and I used to hear in the Anti-Void maybe because of the Mainframe, it is unclear if the voices have a source or if it's because of [Redacted]. Either way, the results have proved that the Mainframe holds some sort of sentient like behavior and may even be alive.
Log 57 - 61: [Redacted]
Log 62: I tried it, I tried it. for the first time in a long time, I tried to go into the Mainframe. I figured that if I went in and tried to understand it perhaps get a closer look at what's living beneath us I could get answers...but I was wrong, the damn thing tried to absorb me. I do believe this is because of the fact I have a part of it or an even scarier choice would be that its because it is alive, which is still in the air and up for question.
Theories and Questions
- It's Highly assumed that the Mainframe is responsible for Aus being in the Multiverse in the first place, In fact one cold even say that it works as a type of filter accepting and denying Aus as it sees fit.
- As far as i know the Mainfram isn't truly living, but is much rather a program that operates on some already preset goals or orders. However the creator of the Mainframe or where it gets its orders from it completely unknown.
- Having Mainframe code for the most part appears to give users Admin like powers, but of course these dont work without getting permission from the Mainframe which as you can imagine doesn't give you the right answers. Speaking of Answers this thing definitely gives none, from all the data i'v gathered from it i still dont know anything about this thing as much as i wanted to.
- Loading is by far the strangest entity i'v ever "met", I say entity cause he isn't really a Sans or anything related to Undertale for that matter. He tends to shapeshift into other things, but i believe he stays in the Sans like figure cause of how well know it is. Loading since day one has been hunting me for my power or the code that gives it to me. Error isn't any match for him so it's up to, but to be honest im no match for him either. His array of skills and abilities make him nearly impossible to combat against.
- The Mainframe appears to be Loading's orgin...either that or he's some sort of outer Alien like creature taking out shape.
- The Mainframe is highly protective of the Multiverse and i do believe it keeps alot of danger i dont even i could comprehend from touching us.
- One of my many Questions is...Does every place like ours have some sort of lifeblood like thing running through it?
- Another Question of mine is...What is Loading? I know he's some sort of entity made by the Mainframe to kill me ad stripe me of my code, but i wonder how much like us did it make him to be? Does Loading have free will? Is he considered Alive? Is he a God? is he a sort of Grimm Reaper? And des he known of his own existence? These are some things i hope to figure out hopefully once he dies down. [The Rest of the Notes appear to be loading]